1. INTELLECTUAL OR LICENSED PROPERTY
You agree that the Site itself, as well as all content, videos, training materials, products, services and/or other materials, made available on the Site by us or other third parties, as well as the look and feel of all of the foregoing, (collectively referred to as the “Content”) are maintained and provided for your personal use and information by Say Yes to Your Dreams, LLC, (the “Company”) and are the property of the Company and/or its third party providers.
No Company Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed, used for public or commercial purposes, or downloaded in any way unless written permission is expressly granted by the Company.
Modification of the Content or use of the Content for any other purpose is a violation of the copyright and other proprietary rights of the Company, as well as other authors who created the materials, and may be subject to monetary damages and penalties.
You may not distribute, modify, transmit or use the content of the Site or any Content, including any and all software, tools, graphics and/or sound files, for public or commercial purposes without the express written permission of the Company.
3. REFUND POLICIES
Company provides a diverse set of resources -- included but not limited to audios; 1:1 or group coaching; courses; paid membership or paid communities; ebooks; videos; webinars; and, workshops. Each of these resources require time and money to create and prepare for sharing with you.
a. eBooks and Guides: No Refund or Return (see 2nd bullet)
- When you purchase an ebook or digital product (non-course), you get access to the content immediately after paying for it; thus, are not eligible for a refund or return of the product.
- Refunds are only given in the following circumstances:
- If there was a technical issue and we can see from our system the content was never delivered to you. Please be sure to whitelist our email address to prevent your purchase information going into your spam folder.
- The transaction was not a genuine transaction (e.g., card fraud), and you provide us documented evidence.
- If there was a duplicate order or payment, with documented evidence from you.
- For the above eligible refunds, provide your proof to [email protected] by the 14th day at 11:59 PM EST.
b. Do-It-Yourself Digital Course: 30-Day Conditional Refund
- 30-Day Conditional Refund
- Submit your refund request before the 30th day at 11:59 PM EST for your refund to be considered for approval.
- Your refund request must include a legible copy (.pdf; .jpg or screenshot files are acceptable) of your completed exercises or handouts for the first two modules of the course.
- If your refund request does not include all of the above items or received after the 30th day at 11:59 PM EST, you will not receive a refund. No exceptions to this policy.
Optional: Statement on why the course did not work for you and your recommended improvements to it would be appreciated.
- Registration is first-come, first-served
- Full-price tickets are refundable within 60 days of event
- 60% pro-rated refund within 45 days of event
- 40% pro-rated refund within 30 days of event
- 20% pro-rated refund within 15 days or less of event
- Bonus Tickets have a refundable seat deposit
- Returned when you show up at the workshop
- If you fail to show up at the event
- Seat deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable, regardless of the circumstances.
d. Membership Site: $1,197 Annual Calculation Examples
- Monthly Payment: 7-Day Refund
- Pays $99.75 monthly
- Fees are charged monthly
- After first 30 days, cancel membership any time
- No refund provided after 30th day
- Annual Payment: Customer saves 20% when Prepaid $957.60
- 12 months of monthly costs total $1,197.00
- Annual plan saves 20% ($199.50) versus a monthly plan
- Cancels by 11:59 EST on 30th day - full $957.60 refund
- Access to site and content is terminated
- Cancels after 2 months. Gets $758.10 pro-rated refund
- Loses 20% Savings, so $1,197 / 12 = $99.75
- $957.60 - (99.75 x 2 = $199.50) = $758.10 refunded
- Access to site and contents is terminated
- Cancels after 4 months. Gets $558.60 pro-rated refund
- Loses 20% Savings, so $1,197 / 12 = $99.75
- $957.60 - ($99.75 x 4 = $399.00) = $558.60 refunded
- Access to site and contents is terminated
e. 1:1 Coaching and Mastermind
- The offer for each of these will be clearly spelled out in the sales and agreement document each applicant gets to review before acceptance into the 1:1 coaching or mastermind cohort.
- No refunds after agreements are signed and terms agreed to.
4. TRADE NAMES, TRADEMARKS, IMAGES
All trade names, trademarks, and images and biographical information of people used in the Company Content and contained in the Site, including without limitation the name and trademark “Say Yes to Your Dreams, LLC”, are either the property of, or used with permission by, the Company.
Any unauthorized use of Content may violate the copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights of the Company and/or third parties, as well as the laws of privacy and publicity, and other regulations and statutes. Nothing contained in this Agreement or in the Site shall be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark or other proprietary information without the express written consent of the Company or third party owner.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights are being violated and/or that any work belonging to you has been reproduced on the Site or in any Content in any way, you may notify Company at [email protected]
Please provide your name and contact information; the nature of your work and how it is being violated; all relevant copyright and/or trademark registration information; the location/URL of the violation; and, any other information you believe is relevant.
5. WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS
While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
6. EXPRESSED CONSENT
When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company.
You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
7. SHARING RIGHTS - COMMUNITY MEMBERSHIPS
By participating in related Communities, you understand and agree that Say Yes to Your Dreams has the right to use all posts and threads in this community, including your name, likeness, and photographic image for its own marketing and promotion purposes.
8. SENDING COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS
If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company.
The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
9. REASONABLE EFFORTS TO RESTRICT DATA ACCESS
The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable.
You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store while using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
10. INTENTIONAL DISCLOSURES
11. LIABILITIES - Please review this section carefully
NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER.
Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
12. PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS
THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER (including, for example, your web service provider service, Stripe payment services, Paypal payment services, your software and/or any updates or upgrades to that software).
THE COMPANY SHALL REFUSE ANY REFUND THIRTY (30) DAYS AFTER YOUR PAYMENT FOR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT, EITHER PURSUANT TO THE COMPANY’S CUSTOMER LICENSE AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF THE REASON FOR DISRUPTION.
13. LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL EVENTS
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company/its owners and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services.
The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Virginia, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Chesapeake County, Virginia.
If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
18. OPTING OUT
20. CONTACTING US
Contact us via email [email protected]
Send physical mail to: Say Yes to Your Dreams LLC - PO Box 15397 - Chesapeake, VA 23328.
Last Updated: 18 May 2020